Cricket Betting Rules
The winner of the match will be the team advancing to the next round according to the official competition rules or awarded the trophy, with the exception of a bowl out or coin toss, in which case bets will be no action. In the event of a tie and no winner being determined by the competition rules, if no price was offered for the tie, then match bets will be settled as a dead heat.
Matches affected by adverse weather will be governed by the official competition rules, with the exception of a bowl out or coin toss in which case bets will be no action. If a match is abandoned due to outside interference, we reserve the right to cancel the wagers.
Read detailed Cricket rules and laws
- Runs and wicket Markets within an innings or match: Unless stated otherwise, at least 90% of the full number of scheduled overs at the time the bet was struck must be bowled in order for bets on runs and wicket markets to stand, except where the innings has reached its natural conclusion.
- Match Handicaps:
- Handicaps may be quoted where one team is weaker than the other;
- The handicap is given in the form of runs or wickets;
- The handicap is added at the end of the match;
- If the team receiving the start wins the match, then they also are the winners of the handicap market;
- If the team receiving the start bats first then the handicap is translated into wickets, if they bat second then the handicap is translated into runs;
- Bets will always be settled on the official match result, including weather affected games or where the Duckworth/Lewis Method has been applied. The Duckworth/Lewis Method is the resetting method for rain-affected one-day cricket matches.
Test Matches and County Championship Matches
In matches affected by adverse weather, bets will stand on the official result, provided at least one ball has been bowled. In the event of a tie, bets will be settled as a dead heat between the two competing teams and the draw will be a losing bet. If a match is abandoned due to outside interference, we reserve the right to cancel the wagers.
If a price is not offered for the draw, and the match finishes as a draw or tie, all bets on the match result will be no action.
Series, Competition and Tournament Betting
- Tournament/Series Outright: Bets will be settled on the official tournament result. If the format or participants of a tournament change, then we reserve the right to cancel all bets. If the designated number of matches in a two team series changes, bets on outright market will be made no action, unless further play could not affect the result.
- Correct Score Betting: If the designated number of matches to be played in the series is changed, then bets will be made no action.